Our locations remain open during these uncertain times. The safety and well-being of our teammates and customers is our top priority. We are closely monitoring and following the latest government and public health guidelines regarding COVID-19 and are taking all necessary steps to maintain a high level of cleanliness for everyone’s safety. Here are a few of the measures that we are taking to keep our teammates and customers safe and healthy:
- We do not allow our teammates to work if they are sick. If a teammate arrives at work exhibiting signs of illness, we immediately send the teammate home.
- We require teammates and customers to practice social distancing.
- We have increased surface cleaning protocols and are requiring teammates to sanitize and/or wash hands frequently.
- We recommend that customers utilize our website to check hours of operation.
Please continue to check our website for any updates as we monitor COVID-19 developments.
GET THE FACTS! The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website provides updated information on the outbreak. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
All shapes, sizes and colors, weights and ages —if it’s scrap and it’s metal, we want yours.
Did you know MRS now accepts electronic scrap?
- Three facilities in North Carolina
- U.S. leader in safety and environmental principles and practices
- Deeply rooted in the communities in which we operate
- Flexible and agile enough to solve any recycling requirement
- Dedicated to providing value added products to meet any metal recycling job
- Forging strong partnerships with businesses and manufacturers
Sell Your Scrap
We pay cash for all types of household nonferrous metal (like aluminum, copper, brass and wire) and ferrous metal (metal that sticks to a magnet like iron, steel and autos) at our recycling facilities.
Sell Your Junk Car
We offer top dollar for all vehicles, so give us a call and we’ll take it off your hands. Just because your car won’t start doesn’t mean it stops being useful. We’ll pay cash for your junk car or truck, even if it doesn’t run.